Nowadays, Portugal is one of the top destination for automotive events. 2017 was a rising year and 2018 is following the same steps. But why? We think that we can understand the reasons...
1. Safety - Portugal is considered the 3rd safest country in the World.
2. Labor - High quality support and staff. And about costs, it is in 6th place of UE.
3. Weather - 237 days without rain, and the anual average temperature in Lisbon is about 20ºC.
4. Food - The best Chef of the World by Grand prix de l"Art de la Cuisine is Portuguese, José Avillez.
5. Best cities - Lisbon & Porto received the awards of best city by Wallpaper Design Awards and European Best Destinations.
6. Circuits - Estoril, Algarve and Braga are the 3 permanent circuits. All of them are close to airports.
7. World Best Driving Road - N222 won this award given by Avis, the Rent a Car company, which uses a mathematic formula to get this result.
8. Drivers - The Portuguese racing Drivers, Filipe Albuquerque and João Barbosa won the 2018 24 hours of Daytona against the best drivers of the world.